Schedule for 2018
Service with vintage trams on Djurgårdslinjen is provided on the following schedule.
Trams normally operate at intervals of 12-18 minutes. Unscheduled extra trains sometimes serve line 7E, running Norrmalmstorg-Skansen-Norrmalmstorg.
All trams serve the line between Norrmalmstorg and Skansen.
The café tram also runs to Waldemarsudde/Bellmansro.
|30 March – 24 June||Saturdays, Sundays and holidays||11 – 17/18|
|26 June – 24 August||Tuesdays-Sundays (not Mondays)||11 – 18/19/22*|
|1 September – 16 December||Saturdays, Sundays and holidays||11 – 17/18|
* Tuesdays until approximately 10 p.m. when Allsång på Skansen is running.
SL fares apply; see the SL Web site for more information. All of the museum tramway’s revenues are used for operations, maintenance and renovation of old trams.
As a member of Svenska Spårvägssällskapet (the Swedish Tramway Society), you ride free on the museum tramway when you show your membership card.
The following membership cards are also honored for free rides for the holder:
• Spårvägssällskapet Ringlinien, Gothenburg
• Lokaltrafikhistorisk Forening, Oslo
• Bergens Elektriske Sporvei, Bergen
• Sporveishistorisk Forening, Trondheim
• Sporvejshistorisk Selskab, Skjoldenæsholm
• Suomen Raitiotieseura ry (Finska Spårvägssällskapet)